If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught us, it is that we should always remain hopeful despite life’s unpredictability. It’s one big wave that you need to adapt to and transform with. And even if you didn’t get all the things you prayed for in 2021, there are still things to appreciate and be grateful for.
“I promise to start my healthy diet in January.”
“I will prioritize my family above other things.”
“In 2022, I will start my emergency fund.”
“I promise to spend on more important stuff.”
As we welcome every year, we tend to make lots of promises, some of which we fail to fulfill after a couple of months or so. But who knows, maybe next year can mean a new beginning and a better future.
So how exactly do we make 2022 our best year ever?
1. Declutter. Cleaning out your closet and donating some of your old stuff can make room for things that will bring more positivity to your life next year.
Get rid of unnecessary items as it helps clear your mind and trigger productivity.
2. Have fun. Let yourself go and be happy. Plan activities, make new friends, go to a church service, watch concerts or take a class.
3. Reflect. Create a self-care journal where you can write all the things you’ve learned and your thoughts on how you want things to change.
4. Be wiser with your money. Don’t ever think that you’ll be forever stuck in a financial rut. You just need to re-evaluate your finances, purchases and priorities. As you come up with a new budget, make a mission statement that you will only spend on necessary things. Sit down and make a budget that works for you. Have self-control and be extra disciplined this time.
To get you on the right track, learn to track your spending, cut on your expenses, pay off debt, and use cash instead of credit cards.
5. Focus on the solution, not the problem. Broaden your perspective and don’t let your fear of COVID-19 get in the way of your goals.
Always be prepared for life’s twists and turns. We know that this pandemic is not just a health concern but also a financial challenge for all of us. Although severity of COVID-19 infections may vary for everyone, still, the cost of treatment can be expensive for most patients. Insurance has always been a recommended tool in financial planning, and this is why having a reliable plan with adequate benefits is paramount especially during these crucial times.
Paramount Direct provides health and life protection that’s affordable and suits your needs. Take heart as we help you #redirect towards a secure and better future.
Our Hospital Income Benefit Plan, intended for 20 to 64 years old, covers hospitalization due to any illness or injury. It provides cash benefits for regular, dread disease and long-term confinements. The monthly premium for age 20 and Plan 500, individual coverage, is at PHP69. To get a quote and apply online, just visit https://bit.ly/3pxdlD7.
Our Guaranteed Life Plan, intended for 40 to 75 years old, provides life, accidental death and terminal illness benefits. The monthly premium at 1 Unit Plan is only PHP151. For more information and to apply online, simply go to https://bit.ly/3sBVsVl.
Remember to not feel overwhelmed if things don’t work out as planned in 2022. Don’t be discouraged in finding the silver lining. Learn to roll with the punches. Bend and stretch but never ever snap.